Adjust app installs tracking setup
Adjust is a mobile attribution and analytics partner that can be used for app installs and in-app events tracking for Eskimi DSP campaigns.
To use Adjust tracking client needs to set up Adjust tracker URL for Eskimi DSP. This should be done in Adjust dashboard.
To quick-create an Adjust tracker URL, client needs to follow these steps:
- Find your app and select your app options caret (^).
- Select Tracker URLs.
- To create a top level tracker, select NEW TRACKER. To create a sublevel tracker, select an existing tracker and then select NEW TRACKER.
- Enter a tracker name and (optional) select a network.
- Select QUICK CREATE.
After completing these steps, two tracker URLs will be created: one click-based and one impression-based.
- Example Adjust click URL:
- Example Adjust impression URL:
For Eskimi DSP campaigns, click-based tracking URL should be used.
When Adjust click-based tracker URL is created, callback URL should be added. Otherwise, app installs will not appear in Eskimi DSP dashboard.
Eskimi DSP callback URL:
Example Adjust click URL with Eskimi DSP callback:
Once Adjust click URL has Eskimi DSP callback added, it can be used in DSP campaigns as landing page option.
Note: For White Label clients, domain in callback URL can be replaced with White Label domain.