- Eskimi optimisation possibilities
- Dashboard overview page
- Bounce Rate Optimization Via Eskimi DSP
- Expectation vs. Reality: Clicks = Sessions?
- Report overview and how to download it?
- Step by step guide how to integrate Eskimi reports to Data Studio
- Engaged sessions
- Reporting filters - what and how to check?
Eskimi optimisation possibilities
The purpose of optimisation is to improve how well your campaign achieves its objectives. It involves modifying your advertising strategies in accordance with the data you collect. Eskimi DSP supports multiple optimisation techniques which can be used to make adjustments in campaigns. Using these possibilities you will be able to reach the performance which aligns with advertising goals.
The optimisation process itself can look like an easy task, however it is important not to get lost in multiple techniques and focus on the main campaign's goal (KPI). Therefore, it is essential to:
- set the right goals for your campaign
- determine important key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress
- use tools like Google Analytics (GA) to track and measure post click performance.
Eskimi DSP auto-optimisation
Auto-optimisation is commonly used for setting the campaign's objectives during the campaign's creation process. Determined auto-optimisation allows the system to analyze the placements based on the set objectives.
Auto-optimisation works based on the indicated objective (minimum value), minimum impressions per placement to learn and minimum spend per placement to learn. That means that the system will bid on specific placements in order to determine if it meets auto-optimisation values. If the placement will not meet the value, the system won't bid on it anymore.
It is possible to use default optimisation settings which are determined based on the benchmarks of specific markets. Specific optimisation values can be set as well if the campaign requires specific objectives.
The stricter the optimisation will be used the more traffic will be filtered out, therefore it can strongly influence the spend of the campaign.
Auto-optimisation objectives differ based on the campaign's type. Display campaign support auto-optimisation based on: CPC (cost per click), CTR (click through rate), CPA (cost per action), VR (viewability rate), ER (engagement rate), CPE (cost per engagement), SR (session rate), CPS (cost per session). Video campaign support: CPC, CTR, CPA, MVTR (minimum view-through rate), CPCVV (cost per completed video view), VVR (video viewability rate), SR, CPS.
- CPA auto-optimisation is supported only once Eskimi conversion pixel is implemented.
- SR, CPS auto-optimisation is supported only once Eskimi audience pixel is implemented.
- Eskimi DSP supports main and custom conversions' tracking, however the optimisation can be done only by main conversion performance.
Manual optimisation (Targeting optimisation)
The manual optimisation can be found on Eskimi DSP Targeting optimisation section. It allows to analyze the campaign's performance (historical data) by listed segments and by all performance metrics and optimize by pausing the individual elements such as specific creative, exchange, site.