Click to engaged session tracking is a helpful tool for optimising the sessions, session rate (SR) or cost per session (CPS).
ENGAGED SESSION definition - engaged session is a group of user interactions on the website that take place within a given time frame.
Engaged session is counted if:
- visit lasted 10 seconds or longer
- 2 or more page views were made
- 1 or more conversions were made
It's important to note that the engaged session differs from session.
Setup Eskimi DSP Tracking pixel on the landing page.
1. Obtain the Tracking pixel code from Tracking pixels section.
2. Place the Tracking pixel code on the landing page.
Collect click to engaged session data after launching the campaign and receiving clicks.
Collect the data to Eskimi DSP campaign reporting system: Engaged Sessions, SR (engaged session rate), CPS (cost per engaged session).
Optimise automatically or manually.
- Optimise automatically by setting up rules for SR (engaged session rate) or/and CPS (cost per engaged session).
- Optimise manually on Targeting optimisation tool by Ad exchange, Creative, OS, Browser, Operator, App/Site.